Peer review controller for quality control acc. to sec. 57a (3) WPO (German CPA regulations)
Franz Zimmermann is a tax consultant and certified auditor. Before starting his own practice in 1992, he had worked for larger tax and audit firms for many years. As partner at Kantenwein Zimmermann Fox Kröck & Partner, Franz Zimmermann is predominantly looking after medium-sized groups of companies and their partners with regard to auditing and tax consulting.
His clients include, among others, companies from the food and pharmaceutical sectors as well as public investment companies.
In addition, since 2001, Franz Zimmermann also acts as peer review controller for quality control in the auditing field and has performed several quality control reviews for other auditors and audit firms.
Areas of expertise:
- Consulting during business ventures
- Auditing, accounting law, tax law
- Assessment, acquisition, sale, transformation, generation transfer of companies and participations
- Tax consultancy and tax returns for medium-sized companies and companies with international relations
- Financial / tax due diligence
- Quality control
Practice areas covered by Franz Zimmermann:
- Tax law