Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Capital Partners our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH (ACP) is part of the Allianz Global Investors Group and the Allianz Group's world-leading asset manager for alternative equity investments. With currently more than Euro 40 bn assets under management, ACP focuses on investing into private equity, infrastructure and renewable energy. In addition to the investment services provided to Allianz Group clients, ACP as a BAFin-licensed asset management company also sets up and manages funds for third party investors. As Legal Counsel Corporate you will be part of a dynamic, widely respected and highly experienced legal team with flat hierarchies in a fast-paced international environment. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice on all corporate law and related matters.
- Providing pragmatic legal advice to ACP and its investment vehicles regarding all corporate legal matters
- Being in charge of complex corporate restructurings, often in a multi-national environment, including working closely together with and steering related other ACP functions such as accounting, tax and valuation as well as external law firms
- Being the key contact person for corporate governance related legal advice
- Maintaining oversight of ACP´s portfolio companies and monitoring the completion of legal and regulatory requirements for these companies (e.g. registration with relevant registers, fulfillment of disclosure obligations or appointment of board members, etc.)
- Monitoring regulatory reporting obligations that ACP is subject to as BAFin-licensed asset management company
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of a wide variety of contracts in English and German (e.g. service level and consultancy agreements, outsourcing contracts)
- Covering legal aspects of special projects within ACP or in collaboration with other Allianz Group or AllianzGI functions
- First and second state examination in law with a degree above average (or equivalent foreign law degree/qualification)
- Professional experience in corporate law, preferably in another in-house legal department or international law firm
- Fluent in spoken and written in German and English
- Team Player with the ability to take initiative, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- High degree of business acumen and client service mentality
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and to understand complex issues quickly, including the ability to explain them clearly and concisely and to propose practical solutions
Was wir bieten
Allianz Capital Partners is a global investment platform of Allianz Global Investors for alternative equity investments. With over 60 investment professionals, we manage over EUR 40 billion of alternative assets. Our investment focus is on private equity, infrastructure and renewable energy. Our investment strategy is targeted to generate attractive, long-term and stable returns for our clients.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 690 investment professionals in 23 offices worldwide and managing EUR 633 billion in assets for individuals, families, and institutions.
Active is the most important word in our vocabulary. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to deliver excellence to our clients, advisors, employees, our parent company and within our industry. Putting our clients' needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork.
We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com.
Active is: Allianz Capital Partners