Department description / job purpose / role
Group Legal is the legal department of Allianz SE, the ultimate parent company of Allianz Group. With a team of 45 fully qualified lawyers, Group Legal provides legal advice to the Management Board and to the Supervisory Board of Allianz SE as well as to all units of Allianz SE. Group Legal further assumes responsibility for legal and regulatory matters of Group-wide relevance. The vacancy to be filled is within the team "Capital Markets Law & Financing". The position is dedicated to Allianz SE's international group-internal and external financing, investment and hedging activities.
- Advising the corporate finance department of Allianz SE in connection with international financing and hedging transactions
- Drafting and review of relevant documentation, including negotiation with internal and external counterparties
- Advising on ancillary matters (e.g. settlement/payment regulation)
- Monitoring of relevant legal developments (e.g. derivatives regulation) and advising on their implementation by Allianz
- Fully qualified lawyer, e.g. German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt - both German State Examinations with a grade "vollbefriedigend" or better) or foreign lawyer with equivalent above-average qualification
- Additional academic qualification (doctorate or LL.M.) useful
- Fluent in German and English language
Experience & key skills
- 3-5 years banking experience (corporate or private practice)
- strong analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- IT skills
- strong team player
Was wir bieten
What we offer
We offer: Career development programs, Workwell@AllianzSE, Flexible working arrangements
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.
We support Ukrainian and Russian job-seeking refugees looking for a new job - your applications are welcome!
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Note: Diversity of minds is an integral part of Allianz’ company culture. One means to achieve diverse teams is a regular rotation of Allianz Executive employees across functions, Allianz entities and geographies. Therefore, the company expects from its employees a general openness and a high motivation to regularly change positions and collect experiences across Allianz Group.