Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer, and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space.
At heycar group we take care of our European market organizations as a holding and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest players in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will be part of our legal team, which is focused on advising, challenging and constantly supporting the business excellence of heycar Group. You are working directly for the Head of Legal and Compliance of the heycar Group.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Advise the business teams on different legal matters and counsel the decision-makers, including strategic legal advise on core products and projects;
- Draft, improve and negotiate different agreements or contracts in the area of commercial law, as well as corporate law and data privacy matters;
- Provide the legal set-up for the roll-outs in new markets to make sure we adhere to the laws of the operating countries, and track and mitigate legal risks;
- Draft and review of group-wide compliance policies and assist with implementation;
- Coordinate external legal advisors, and coordinate the internal management of legal and judicial conflicts across all our markets;
- Create and develop standardized and/or automated processes for an efficient collaboration with the business teams;
What You Bring to The Role:
- Successfully completed both German state exams in law (1. und 2. Staatsexamen); preferably with above average grades;
- 2-3 years work experience in an international company or in a law firm;
- Strong knowledge of corporate and/or commercial law matters; knowledge of antitrust, media law and/or unfair competition law is a plus;
- Willingness to solve legal issues across different fields of law;
- Solve problems creatively and develop solutions by taking into account legal and economic risks;
- Interest in or first experience with Legal Tech and/or process automation;
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English.
Was wir bieten
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the scope of business of an established corporate and the fast growth of a start-up.
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany.
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions.
- An experienced international team of start-up professionals who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility.
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin.
- Plus, our office amenities: Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more.
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit.
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in having your share in shaping the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is
Fiona von Eitzen
Team Lead Recruiting