PagoNxt, a Santander company, incorporates the most disruptive payment businesses, creating one of the world’s largest private fintech. We operate in three business areas:
- Merchant Solutions, for merchants and acquirer
- Trade Solutions, for corporates and SMEs
- Consumer Solutions, digital products, and services for individuals
This role will be part of our Merchant Solutions team, responsible for building a global, open merchant payment platform to create opportunities for merchants and acquirers worldwide.
PagoNxt is an autonomous company within Grupo Santander. This brings us the opportunity to work as a fintech with faster processes and a fully digital ecosystem.
Our team members come from very different types of companies, including banks, tech companies, trade companies, startups, and consulting firms.
PagoNxt, a Santander company, is looking for a SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL in Munich
Are you looking for an innovative work environment in the Fintech sector, where you will have an impact and grow the business? Then this is the right place for you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
You will be responsible for a broad range of legal matters related to our business operations in Germany, Dubai and India. You will collaborate with the Head of Legal in our branch in Munich and our colleagues in headquarters in Madrid.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Provide comprehensive advice on corporate and governance matters to the operational business units
- Deal with a wide range of legal issues related to banking law, payment transaction law, data protection law, as well as general civil and contract law
- Review, negotiate and draft contracts in the above-mentioned legal areas
- Develop the process and accompany extrajudicial and judicial litigation proceedings
- Coordinate external lawyers
- Support the management on exchange with local authorities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!
- Fully qualified lawyer in Germany
- An affinity for the fintech industry and innovative payment solutions and banking products
- Proven experience in one of the following areas in: Corporate, Financial Regulation, Banking and Capital Markets, Data Protection, Civil and Contract Law
- Professional experience in an internationally operating financial services provider or a renowned law firm specialized in banking and finance
- Ability to find solutions for complex tasks and processes in a pragmatic, goal-oriented manner
- "Hands-on" mentality and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to continuously develop personality and knowledge
- Fluent in German and English, Spanish as a plus
Was wir bieten
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We are working hard on supporting your ambitions and interests. A selection of our offer:
- Be part of a Fintech company with the strong support of Banco Santander in the background
- Very attractive office location in Munich close to the Ostbahnhof
- 30 days of vacation
- Broad development possibilities, training platform with thousands of courses available to everybody
- Preferred banking conditions
- Childcare support
- Move support if needed.
We believe in the power of diversity in backgrounds, nationality, gender, and more. Join us.
We look forward to receiving your application to: