Tipik is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy providing multi-disciplinary services to the EU institutions. Its legal branch, Tipik Legal, undertakes studies assessing the transposition and implementation of EU legislation in all EU Member States.
Currently we are looking for freelance legal experts for short-term assignments to assess German legislation in the field of Financial & Banking law.
The tasks to be performed include legal data collection, analysis of German legislation and comparative legal analysis with EU Directives. The assignments represent valuable professional opportunities for graduates to enhance their knowledge and skills. The consultancy work is performed from a distance and you are free to organise your work with your own pace within set deadlines.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in law (obtained in Germany);
- Preferably with specialisation or experience (min. 1 year) in Financial & Banking law;
- Knowledge of the EU Law and terminology;
- Native language or equivalent: German;
- Excellent written English;
- Research and analytical skills, including critical approach and attention to details;
- Ability to follow precise instructions & guidelines.
Please send your CV in English at the earliest opportunity to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.